- Identification & Recruitment Parent Survey (PDF)
- Qualifying Migrant Work & Crops in Mississippi (PDF)
- Helping You Help Your Migrant Students (PDF)
- Policies for Qualifying Migrant Children (PDF)
- MMESC Recruiter's Contact Information (PDF)
- Mississippi Migrant Map (Bilingual) (PDF)
The Help Kit
Resource guides to help busy teachers with practical, research-based advice on teaching, evaluating, and nurturing limited English proficient students. The Help Kit is available for both Elementary and High School aged students. For a free copy of The Help Kit, please contact our center at 662-325-1815.